How can parents instill excellence in their teens?
Add these phrases to your common conversations:
- “Let me try that again, I believe I can do better this time.”
- “Every tiny detail matters.”
- “Everyone deserves my very best.”
- “I admit I will not be perfect but I will do my personal best in everything, every time.”
- “The right customer is always right, sometimes a wrong customer is right.”
It is hard to look at our mistakes and failure and remain confident. Harder still to see others fail and still trust them, their judgement and their actions. But we must if we wish to live and model an Attitude of Excellence.
Inception cover photo credit: http://inception.wikia.com/wiki/Kick
J Loren Norris is a Conference Speaker, TV Host, Author and world class storyteller passionately transforming stories and transforming lives. With a focus driven by the desire to unleash the potential in others, Loren’s leadership training is presented in simple to understand stories, based on proven principles and applies practical action for immediate results.